You can easily change your car online without paying a fee by logging into your online account. Click here to make a change.
If you haven’t yet registered your account, you’ll need your policy/web reference number which can be found on the right-hand side of the welcome email we sent to you when you first purchased your policy.
You can also make a change by calling our contact centre – please note that this will result in a £35 admin fee.
In order to change your vehicle, please make sure you have the following to hand:
- Vehicle registration
- If vehicle registration is unavailable, full details of the make and model of the vehicle
You'll also need the following information:
- Details of where your vehicle will be kept overnight
- Price you have paid for the vehicle along with the market value
- Purchase date of the vehicle
- If there are any modifications to the vehicle (and what they are)
- Who will be the owner and registered keeper
- If you need to change the use of the vehicle from what you've already told us
There may be an additional or return cost to your policy based on any change in details which affect our underwriter’s view of the risk represented. Our insurance underwriter takes into account different risks and uses this to determine the risk and likelihood of a claim. We’ll notify you of any changes to your insurance policy price before you make the change.