By your participation in WiseDriving Customer Survey (‘the Research’), you are eligible to be entered into the Prize Draw to win £500. Please read the following applicable Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
- You are eligible for the Prize Draw by your participation in the Research only.
- Please note that only persons who we have invited to participate in the Research and who submit a fully completed Research Survey by the closing date can be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The closing date for the Prize Draw is midnight on 30th October 2019
- No purchase or payment is required to enter the Prize Draw.
- You must be a resident of the UK and 18 years of age or over to be eligible.
- You will only be entered into the Prize Draw once.
- Use of a false name or address in the Research will result in ineligibility for the Prize Draw.
- There will be one prize of £500.
- The Prize Draw selection is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- The winner will be selected at random from eligible participants in the Prize Draw by Habit 5 under the supervision of an independent person.
- The winner will be contacted by email, no later than 30 days after the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not comply with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to offer the Prize to an alternative entry.
- On request, we intend to make available the winner’s surname, county and country of residence and we ask that the winner co-operates with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity. The winner may object to their information being made available in this way by specific request to us.
This Prize Draw is promoted by iGO4 Ltd registered in England and Wales number 05095154, registered office iGO4 House, Staniland Way, Peterborough PE4 6JT.