If you received an email warning you that your policy will be cancelled, there may be several reasons behind it:
- You haven’t installed your telematics device correctly
- We haven’t received your required documents or information
- Your driving score is too low
- You’ve been part of one or more extreme speed events
- You aren’t up to date on payments
- You have provided incorrect information on your policy
- Your insurer has requested we cancel your policy
The warning email you receive will provide full details of why your policy is being cancelled.
What do I do now?
In some cases, you may be able to stop cancellation by contacting us on 01733 308358 (open Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday and bank holidays 10am – 4pm). If not, you will be required to find alternative insurance following the cancellation of your policy. Please note, a cancellation fee may apply if your policy is cancelled, as well as other fees for your time on cover.