We’re working hard to make sure that your claims are still processed as quickly as we can, but there may be some delays due to reduced staffing in our call centres. We’re here to help – so please give us a call if you have questions at all about your claim.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 2 found this helpful
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Articles in this section
- Help and Guidance: I’m struggling to pay for my car insurance due to Coronavirus – what do I do?
- Help and Guidance: Coronavirus - your questions answered
- Help and Guidance: Coronavirus – what safety procedures are the engineers taking to protect us?
- Help and Guidance: Can I reduce my mileage if I’m not driving due to the lockdown?
- Help and Guidance: Will you still be able to repair my car if I have an accident?
- Help and Guidance: Will my existing claim be affected by Coronavirus?
- Help and Guidance: Will I still be able to make a claim?
- Help and Guidance: Can I still use my breakdown cover at this time?
- Help and Guidance: Due to my age I've been advised to self-isolate for an extended period. Can I pause my car insurance?
- Help and Guidance: My score has dropped under 30 and I won’t be driving much due to the lockdown. Will my policy be cancelled?