Yes, we’re still here to help you if you need to make a claim during the lockdown. Please click here to go to our Making A Claim page for more information.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Articles in this section
- I’m struggling to pay for my car insurance due to Coronavirus – what do I do?
- Coronavirus - your questions answered
- Coronavirus – what safety procedures are the engineers taking to protect us?
- Can I reduce my mileage if I’m not driving due to the lockdown?
- Will you still be able to repair my car if I have an accident?
- Will my existing claim be affected by Coronavirus?
- Will I still be able to make a claim?
- Can I still use my breakdown cover at this time?
- Due to my age I've been advised to self-isolate for an extended period. Can I pause my car insurance?
- My score has dropped under 30 and I won’t be driving much due to the lockdown. Will my policy be cancelled?