- They will be required to put on disposable gloves and a mask.
- They’ll collect your keys from a designated safe place and spray them with disinfectant spray. They will also ask you to stay near the car but to keep 2m away, while they conduct pre checks.
- They will spray some blue roll with disinfectant spray and wipe down the door handle and steering wheel/ignition, stalks, window switches.
Next they’ll conduct pre-install checks.
They will then ask you for your name and will print this in the customer signature box, so that you don’t need to touch the screen.
- They will be sure to wipe down the area of the vehicle they are working on.
- They will leave the door or window of the vehicle open where possible to maintain air circulation.
- Once the installation is complete, they will spray the area they’ve been working on with disinfectant spray and wipe down area of the vehicle. They will also spray your keys again before returning them to your designated safe place, to make sure that social distancing is adhered to at all times.
- They will then wait at safe distance for you to collect your keys.