Yes, but RAC are currently practicing social distancing. This means that you may need to travel in your own car, or if that isn’t possible, they’ll arrange alternative transport for you.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Articles in this section
- Coronavirus - your questions answered
- I’m struggling to pay for my car insurance due to Coronavirus – what do I do?
- I’m stuck abroad in lockdown and concerned my foreign use motor insurance cover will run out. What should I do?
- My score has dropped and due to the lockdown, I won’t be driving much. Will I still get an charged an additional premium?
- My score has dropped under 30 and I won’t be driving much due to the lockdown. Will my policy be cancelled?
- Due to my age I've been advised to self-isolate for an extended period. Can I pause my car insurance?
- Can I still use my breakdown cover at this time?
- Will I still be able to make a claim?
- Will my existing claim be affected by Coronavirus?
- Will you still be able to repair my car if I have an accident?