If you received an email warning you that your policy will be cancelled, there may be several reasons behind it:
- You haven’t installed your telematics device correctly
- We haven’t received your required documents or information
- Your driving score is too low
- You’ve been part of one or more extreme speed events
- You aren’t up to date on payments
- You have provided incorrect information on your policy
- Your insurer has requested we cancel your policy
The warning email you receive will provide full details of why your policy is being cancelled.
What do I do now?
In some cases, you may be able to stop cancellation by contacting us on 01733 308358 (open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday). If not, you will be required to find alternative insurance following the cancellation of your policy. Please note, a cancellation fee may apply if your policy is cancelled, as well as other fees for your time on cover.
Keywords: cancelling, warning, end policy, speeding, email