I can’t send in my documents – what do I do?

In most case, you can simply use your online account to upload a scan or copy of your driver documents. You can also email copies to us at contact@wisedriving.com.

Here is a quick video to help you:


If you can’t send in your documents due to a technical issue, please contact us on 01733 308358 (open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm Saturday. we're closed on Sunday and open 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays) so that we can look into the issue and advise you on what to do next.

If you don’t have the documents you need to send in, you can contact us for further advice. In some cases, such as no claims discount proof, you may need to request this from your previous insurer. Your no claims discount entitlement can be found on your renewal notice if you have one. The no claims discount must have been earned in the UK on a car policy in your own name, not as a named driver or on a company policy. No claims discount can only be applied to one policy and must be no more than two years old.     

Similarly, if you don’t have a copy of your V5 document, you can order a replacement from the government.


Keywords: documents, no claims proof, V5, scans, online account